- Not a one-stop-shop for what’s going on @ work
- Separate URLs / Apps / Systems, etc.
- Tribal knowledge of where to do what
- No sharing of information/collaboration/linkage across apps
I led the definition and the implementation of the product strategy and design
I was responsible for building the Pega Social from the ground up – from research to product strategy and design.
- Audited existing features to understand the functionality and to identify which features need design thinking
- Conducted competitor analysis to analyze best practices
- Ran a card sort exercise to improve information architecture in navigation
- Developed proto-personas to understand and empathize with users
- Surveyed users to understand what was working and what wasn’t
- Led workshops to brainstorm and ideate
- Wireframed and prototyped solutions using whiteboards, Sketch.
- Collected feedback and tested hypotheses with internal stakeholders and external users
- Developed a cohesive design solutions
- Documented styles and components
- Richer collaboration capabilities in Pulse so that it is easier to use it to share and post new feeds to other users.
- Introduced robust filters to filter feed of choice
- Ability to follow users
- Real-time updates to Pulse Feed viewers when there are new posts available in that context!
- New features, like, bookmark and tag posts are introduced
- Present data from more than one specific source to support a single view of various events-discussions happening in the application.
Spaces and Curated Content
- Create an ad-hoc space/group around a particular topic and collaborate with the members of that Group.
- Admin to add/delete users to the Group
- Create a PIN referring to Cases, Reports, Documents, Pulse posts, etc
Real-time collaboration on Documents
- Ability create and view the new document in the application
- Sharing a Document across multiple contexts